Friday, November 09, 2007

Sweet November

Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...

Medical school rotations are going well. I am almost finished with my psychiatry rotation and I have learned alot about mental disorders. I have a favorite patient who has schizophrenia. It's such a debilitating disease. I start a Neurology, Oncology, and Medicine rotation for the next 12 weeks soon.

The girls are doing great. Hannah and Hailey are so lively. We roasted marshmallows in the backyard tonight. Hannah has a rope swing in the back yard that she loves to swing on.

Christy is doing well and has started working in her "free" time as a designer for a company called Home and Garden Party. She seems to be liking it well.

Here are some relatively new pics: http://picasaweb.google.com/bioengineer03/FallPics

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your family news with all of us. You have a beautiful family. I can't believe that they are that big.
Chip is moving back to Utah. He has a job in Provo. We are all excited for him and his family.
We enjoy hearing from you. Hope you continue with it.
Love,
Aunt Margaret